The missionsApp is designed to be the authority in missionary walls ideas providing an intuitive and user-friendly platform for displaying missionary data. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use the Digital Missions Display:
- Approach the Digital Missions Display and touch the world map to engage with the app.
- Touch either a continent area or a missionary pin on the map.
- You will either see a slideout and list of missionaries or be directed straight to a missionary homepage.
- View the missionary’s biography, contact information, social media, website, phone number, mission letters, video, images, or prayer card.
- Scan a QR code to open your phone’s dialer, browser, or text messaging app.
- Use the Back Button to go back and view other missionaries.
- Pinch and zoom the Advanced Map and scroll around the world map interface.
- After a few minutes of inactivity, the screensaver will start, where you can see either the Missionary Screensaver, the Image Screensaver (with background music), or the Video Screensaver.
Following these instructions will allow you to fully utilize the Digital Missions Display on the missionsApp.